There are many different types of dads out there. Fisherman, BBQ masters, book lovers, the list is endless! Thankfully with Father's Day right around the corner, we got a list so full-proof, it will impress any type of dad.
1. For the fathers with artistic kids, what would be cooler than to recreate a piece of your child's artwork for a dad to treasure forever? At formiadesign.com, all you have to do is email your drawing, and order a key chain for it to go on, and you have yourself the coolest gift for the coolest dad - ever.
2. Sports, beer, and male bonding are all encouraged with Personal Creation’s personalized man cave ideas and gifts. Cheers to dad this holiday with a custom set of Man Cave mugs! What beer-drinking dad would not like his own special mug engraved with his name on it? This set of four mugs will make a great addition to his Man Cave. Each glass can be emblazoned with his name, or the nickname for his man cave up to 9 characters.
3. For the fitness guy, let him get the most naturally flexibility for his workout. Nike Free Trainers feature multi-directional movement, superior flexibility, with a barefoot-like feel, to give you the most out of your workouts.
4. Whether or not Dad’s golf game is up to par, if he enjoys a fun round of golf he will love the Wood Golf Club iPhone 5 Dock from RedEnvelope. Each dock is made out of polished maple laminate wood clubs that are truly one of a kind. The clubs are authentic vintage golf clubs that pre-date 1980’s metal clubs. Docks come equipped with Apple USB lightning cords to sync or charge the iPhone 5. These docks make a great alternative to average iPhone charging docks. They look classy on the mantle or in Dad’s office!
5. How about a DIY your dad will really enjoy? Let him make his own beer! This kitchen-friendly brew kit comes from Brooklyn Brew Shop and comes complete with everything your dad will need to brew his very own beer.
6. Your dad might claim to be "the barbecue master," but who couldn't use a few grilling tips? Head on down to Indigo and pick up a copy of Bobby Flay's Barbecue Addiction. Bobby Flay tells all about his serious outdoor skills to low and slow barbecue and the flavors of wood smoke… Sounds delicious.
7. What better way to let your father know he is a superhero than to engrave it on a personalized sculpture. Just put in the name of your dad, and who it is coming from, and you have yourself a unique gift he can keep in his man cave. "Our DAD is a SUPERHERO..." just makes a guy feel special.
8. Help the guy out with the Lowrance X-4 Fishfinder from Canadian Tire, then just sit back and watch the ordinary dad turn into the fish master. It's simple-to-use and highly effective, could make for a great day on the water.
9. This Father’s Day give Dad the gift that keeps on spinning! With RedEnvelope’s new Portable Turntable and mp3 Audio System, your dad can spin all his favorite records at home or on the go. The turntable is designed to look like a suitcase made with leather and silver plated hardware, the classic styling that made these players popular years ago. Not only does music sound great playing through the speakers of this player, but Dad can also convert any of his vinyl records to digital mp3’s with the software provided!
|< Prev||Next >|