With its long, sunny days and sultry nights, summer is the season of l-o-v-e. Here are 5 sexy date ideas to try with your sweetie this summer.
1. Cycle Wine Country: Do a cycling tour of your nearest wine region, stopping in for tours and tastings at vinters along the way. Spend the night at a quaint B&B to turn "date night" into a romantic mini holiday.
2. Hit the Lanes: On a sweltering summer day, cool down with a cold beer and some retro fun at your local bowling alley. You'll enjoy some friendly competition -- and front-row views of your partner's cute butt!
3. Enjoy a Sunset Picnic: Fill your basket with healthy snacks, a blanket and some vino and head to a prime sunset-watching spot for some intimate alfresco dining. Turn off your cell phones (or better yet, leave them at home) and enjoy the cuddle-worthy setting with your sweetie.
4. Shop for Vinyl: We all love the ease of MP3 files, but you can't deny the nostalgic appeal of vinyl. Check out a local record store together and share the history of your personal musical tastes, and how you evolved from that Wilson Phillips obsession to what you dig today.
5. Camp Under the Stars: If the only way to forget about work is to leave the city, perhaps an overnight camping trip will do the trick. After all, there's nothing a night of S'mores and singsongs (and a sexy romp under the stars) can't fix. Setting up a tent can be a fantastic team building exercise. Camping gets you out of your element and allows you to distance yourself from worries and concerns. Bring your favorite bottle of wine and roast hot dogs over a bonfire.
|< Prev||Next >|