Meet Alonso Mateo, the best-dressed five-year-old on the Internet -- and, quite possibly the entire galaxy. Mateo, who lives with his parents in Laguna Beach, has become a social media sensation, thanks to his mother's Instagrams of his perfectly-tailored, meticulously styled outfits. Decked in Little Mark Jacobs blazers, Gucci loafers and AllSaints motorcycle boots, this kid (whose got some serious toddler swagger) is primed for the fashion world's spotlight: Last year, stylist Ugo Mozie touted him as a "style icon." Here are five style lessons that we learned from this fashion-forward tot. You'd be wise to take notes.
1. Your Italian-leather loafers should always match your Vespa.
2. The Canadian tuxedo was never out of style, nor will it ever be out of style.
3. Tied shoelaces are for chumps.
4. Never underestimate the power of a pout; sometimes it is your best accessory.
5. Fashion is important, but it's not as important as world peace.
|< Prev||Next >|