We believe that wedding planning should be a enjoyable, shared experience for couples to do together. That's why we created the 2life Ultimate Wedding Planner, the app for your most important celebration. Designed for two people, the Universal iOS app lets you and your fiance(e) stay organized and connected as you plan your wedding. You can chat, share, collaborate and find inspiration all in one place.
And guess what? It's free! There's no booking fee, deposit, or gratuity required--which is music to the ears of anybody who has ever planned a wedding.
Here are 8 ways that 2life Ultimate Wedding Planner can help you and your partner plan your celebration:
1. Share photos. Create a collection of inspiring wedding images by sharing and storing them within the app.
2. Make and manage lists together in real time. Lists will help you and your partner keep track of calling the florist, booking the band, etc. With real-time updates, you can see what you’ve completed and how much is left to do.
3. Get inspired. Whether you're looking for bachelor(ette) party ideas, the latest reception trends or music suggestions, our daily blog content will inspire you on the go. Find your perfect dress in our Gown Search, which features dresses from top bridal fashion designers, and browse our galleries for inspiring ideas from Real Weddings and top retailers. Plus, check out our planning tips and digital magazine for even more inspiration and ideas.
4. Create shared calendar events. This feature is perfect for planning vendor meetings, fittings, pre-wedding parties, etc.
5. Bookmark and share web links. Bookmark venues, decor ideas, Google docs to manage your budget and guest list, honeymoon destinations and other useful or inspiring links using our in-app browser.
6. Write in the journal, individually or together. A shared journal is the perfect place to write your vows, keep notes about your vision for the wedding (theme, priorities, number of guests, etc.) or possible honeymoon destinations. You can use a private journal entry to record gifts that you want to give your partner on your wedding day, or write a draft of the love letter you’d like to give them during your first look.
7. Chat in a private space. Whether you’re chatting about a meeting spot for tonight’s appointment with the photographer, or just writing to say hi, this private, secure space lets you send free text messages.
8. Add information your partner may need in your personal profile. A perfect place to include important details like your favorite type of flower and your lingerie size.